Forum Home Forum Home > General > The Forum > Recipes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Yummy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2006 at 5:19pm
Theres no roid rage, thats just nonsense!
Sponsored Links

Anne View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2006 at 5:23pm
Ok... Not in! Tut
Voice of An angel
KATE View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2006 at 2:23pm
ohhhh shame i dont live near you anne mate, iv just started running/jogging... we could have gone together! (i dont do gyms cost to much)
i am happy!! Pierre is just intoxicated
KATE View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2006 at 2:32pm

I tell you what tho..... iv lost a few pounds lately and all iv been eating is chicken and fish with rice and cous cous! Iv cut out bread and potatoes oh and bake everything dont fry! Iv got loadsa shakers/spices/marinades to put on the chicken and fish... my favs are cajun, jamaican jerk, mexican and peri peri!

And of corse eat loadsa fruit and veg that goes without saying.

Keep to very small portions (i know your as little as me) and i find drinking coffee in the mornings keeps me going! Oh and try to drink a smoothie half hour before eating your main meal (it fills you up and you dont eat so much) Try mixing banana, strawberrys, rasberrys and blueberrys (the seeds are good for digestion ahem)

phisch21 View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phisch21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2006 at 2:51pm
drink lots of water. This fills you up. Fad diets tend to make you lose the weight, then when you come off them, the weight goes back on and some more. Better to change your lifestyle (like cycle to Coleshill rather than take the bus!) than to go on a gimmicky fad
KATE View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2006 at 3:01pm

I dont drink plain water it makes me sick! Someone told me that you can count tea and coffee in you water intake. I drink juice and squash instead but then i still dont hardly drink that either! The only liquid that seems to go down is the alcoholic type  

baldsam View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldsam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2006 at 5:06pm
try having more sex..its a fun way to burn calories
My avatar is discribed as "doggy"...its not quite what i had in mind..
KATE View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2006 at 5:08pm
ok baldsam are you going to give me and anne a demonstration??
baldsam View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldsam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2006 at 5:15pm
err no thanks...i'd rather stick pins in my eyes!

Edited by baldsam
My avatar is discribed as "doggy"...its not quite what i had in mind..
Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2006 at 5:17pm

Anyway who wants to buy some ECA?!?!£40 a go

Edited by Dave-R
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>