Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Voting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Voting
    Posted: 03 May 2007 at 9:24am

Don't forget to vote today! Thumbs%20Up
Sponsored Links

phisch21 View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phisch21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2007 at 9:34am
if I can find someone worth voting for I will
DanW View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2007 at 9:40am
If you don't vote, you can't complain.
I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems scary and weird.
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2007 at 9:50am
POLLING STATION OPEN UNTIL 10PM...........
need a stella and i need one now !
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2007 at 9:51am
whats the point, there are only conservatives to vote for.
phisch21 View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phisch21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2007 at 9:52am
Originally posted by DanW DanW wrote:

if I don't feel anyone is worth vote for, then I can't vote. However I still have every right to complain.
DanW View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2007 at 9:53am

Stop moaning that there's no-one else to vote for. If you felt so strongly about it you should have put yourself forward. It doesn't cost anything.

The simple fact is that most people don't care enough about to do anything about it.
I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems scary and weird.
DanW View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2007 at 9:54am
Originally posted by phisch21 phisch21 wrote:

Originally posted by DanW DanW wrote:

if I don't feel anyone is worth vote for, then I can't vote. However I still have every right to complain.

Balls.
Jenny View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2007 at 10:01am
If you cannot be bothered to walk (or even drive) to your local Polling Station then you do not have the right to complain.

If you feel so strongly that there isn't anyone worth voting for then write across it, None of the Above!

How do you know there is no one worth voting for? Have you discussed each candidate's local policies with them?
No one really cares if you are miserable so you might was well be happy. (Cynthia Nelms)
phisch21 View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phisch21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2007 at 10:01am
sorry, but your theory doesn't make sense. if I disagree with Tory and Lib Dem policies, then I see no reason why I should vote for one of them.

Some might say that I should therefore stand for election myself. I doubt I could do a good job given I work full time, travel with work, have a wife in full time work and am trying to raise three kids.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>