Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vandalism on the Common

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neighbour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vandalism on the Common
    Posted: 28 August 2018 at 8:57am
seems the mindless morons have been at work again. This time they have snapped the top half off the Christmas tree planted at the bottom of Gold Hill common. Presumably the same persons who repeated snapped bits off the ornamental trees previously outside Delhi Dpice. Such a shame there are those who get the kicks out of destroying things that enhance the village
Sponsored Links

MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2018 at 9:24am
yep mindless
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2018 at 3:15pm
saying that though, we do live in a truly wonderful village on the whole but I do appreciate what you are saying and now anad again some di&ckhead does something stupid (a bit like revellers from Winkers knocking over wheelie bins down Joiners Lane in the summer)
admarlow View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2018 at 3:26pm
Thread on facebook about funding a (bigger) replacement.
EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2018 at 5:15pm
Such a shame, I think it's great that people want to fund a replacement and I hope we all manage that, I'd merrily contribute, but that tree was part of Ken Artons legacy (I believe) so it's so sad that it has been damaged and I'm pleased he's not about to see it......
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 10:04am
agreed emma o 

what i really struggle with is what did these morons get from this act..... did snapping a tree make them feel really clever or tough ? 
clearly these idiots are brain dead.....trees provide oxygen,  these idiots need their oxygen supply switched off !
need a stella and i need one now !
 Post Reply Post Reply