Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > Out & About
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tripti

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Garry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2013 at 11:58pm
The staff have purchased the business from the old boss (remember the old boy from years ago) and have just renamed the restaurant because the old boy has kept the Tripti name.
Sponsored Links

timo_w2s View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timo_w2s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2013 at 9:56am
Thanks, sounds like I can relax again. Out of all the Indian restaurants in the area this one has been our favourite for many years.
Who is General Failure and why's he reading my hard disk?
timo_w2s View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timo_w2s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2013 at 11:59am
My Dad and I popped in yesterday to try out the new Raj Darbar and we where both very impressed. Nicely redecorated inside and out (no more orange) but more importantly the food was excellent. (Service was good too but as we went early we where the only ones there)

The menu has changed slightly so there are some new dishes and some of the prices have been reduced a little too.

They have other plans too like a Sunday lunch buffet which could be good.

I would recommend anyone who hasn't been for a while to check them out. They have new website too at www.rajdarbar.co.uk where you can find the menu.
Who is General Failure and why's he reading my hard disk?
phisch21 View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phisch21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2013 at 1:48pm
I got a menu pushed through my letterbox the other day - looks a little more interesting than the old tripti one

fitzy View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fitzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2013 at 8:53am
Had a take away last night. Food was very good and prices are pretty good too
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2013 at 3:53pm
tired it last night with 3 pals, - starters, mains, and side dishes, rice and naans and a 'few'  beers... .bill was £120
service was good - (but it was quiet so it should have been good ! )
staff were attentive and  the food was delicious- i'll go back
need a stella and i need one now !
phisch21 View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phisch21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2013 at 9:34am
They now have dal makhani on the menu - recommended
nicnac View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicnac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2013 at 1:02pm
If the food really is that good, why are they always empty? Delhi Spice seems to be busier than Tripti, but ive heard that there food isnt as good.

Spice and Maliks in GX seem to always be packed though.
Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2013 at 2:11pm
Had a take out from Delhi Spice as I couldn't be bothered going to GX. It was ok, portions were far too big. I think it's worth going the extra mile (or two) and going to Maliks or Barwarchi.
phisch21 View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phisch21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2013 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by Malc London Malc London wrote:

Had a take out from Delhi Spice as I couldn't be bothered going to GX. It was ok, portions were far too big. I think it's worth going the extra mile (or two) and going to Maliks or Barwarchi.

No need when Raj Darbar do such great food

btw Delhi Spice deliver - at least they did when they first opened
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>