Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trellis....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 8:55pm
there are certain members on the parish council who have escalated their concerns too, - it seems we will get what we will get.....

we need to vote with our feet and with our crosses too, lat week was elections, sadly maybe too late....

but look at the wall  and lets be honest, the wall & trellis is cheap and nasty.... and that makes me wonder about the quality of the new houses... and will prospective buyers  like the look of the trellis when they view the grange ? 

lets hope the legal eagles  look at the legal case with the nuns and find appropriately , and developers get hit in the pocket over this one, - greed is a sin !
need a stella and i need one now !
Sponsored Links

ian View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 6:05am
Write to Persimmon. Copy Bucks CC, Chiltern DC and the Parish Council. And Cheryl Gillan perhaps
brewski View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brewski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 7:54am
Watching the Eastern European builders sitting on the grass verge in Hampden Road, opposite SVS solicitors most mornings anytime after 10:00 drinking strong cans of cheap lager would fill me with zero confidence regarding the quality of this housing project.

Shambles from start to finish.

Shame on everyone behind this including the Holy Cross nunnery, if the accusations are correct.

😠

Edited by brewski - 08 May 2017 at 8:27am
Too many laws...
Too few examples...
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 2:53pm
brewski, i often see these workers too, 8 cans of beer for lunch, then back to work !- totally agree with you, no confidence in quality of work
GXCSP View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GXCSP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 2:14pm
Does anyone have the time to read through the relevant documents from the 170+ regarding the planning ? That would be your only sure way to get them to capitulate.
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 6:06pm
Saw the trellis the other day.  I cannot say it looked too bad to be honest
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 6:49pm
really, -  its taller than the wall, thus the top section is unsupported, looks cheap and nasty in my opinion, - i guess in keeping with 'persimmon style' 
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 7:52pm
Cheap and nasty will still sell though unfortunately.  All the houses will sell
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2017 at 8:23am
yep, but i wont be paying for their ongoing up keep ! - NHBC warranties will take a hit ....lol
hissing sid View Drop Down
Chalfont Oldie
Chalfont Oldie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hissing sid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2018 at 11:09am
Hissing Sid

It's a free country, adopt whatever PC stance you want. Just don't tell me which stance I should take just because it clashes with your opinion.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>