Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > Out & About
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Pheasant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Pheasant
    Posted: 20 April 2007 at 4:32pm

Cape cod has changed back to the pheasant - seafood and grill.

Has anyone tried it? I'm wondering if it's changed owners? Might give it another go!Smile
becky
Sponsored Links

pierre View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pierre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 10:32pm
hmmm.. fishy...

Perveyor of crap knob jokes since 2007.
jessama View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 11:07pm
It was Cape Fish at the Pheasant.  Are you sure you are reading the sign correctly Becky?
Life is a balancing act
GOP
Wolfie View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolfie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 11:49pm
Most definately she is Jessama.  It's been totally re-branded The Pheasant, Seafood and Grill, new signage, new logos.  From driving past the interior seems to be the same, but maybe not if you get closer, and who knows if it's the same owners - I hope so, they were really good and attentive.

Power to the people

Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2007 at 12:14am
but still a fish restaraunt.

Waiting for it to be something better.

moggies View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moggies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2007 at 10:07pm
Cape Cod did a fantastic chicken dish for non-fish lovers. Hope the food is as good now.
Still don't know what I want to do when I grow up...
timo_w2s View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timo_w2s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2007 at 11:50am
It was certainly packed last night when I went past
Who is General Failure and why's he reading my hard disk?
KATE View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2007 at 10:22pm
never been in there, how wierd!
i am happy!! Pierre is just intoxicated
Wolfie View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolfie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2007 at 2:33pm
We called in there last night cos we wanted to find out whether it had changed hands, had a different menu, etc. as I couldn't find a website for it.   Basically it's had a face-lift and re-branding.  It's the same owners as Cape Fish, mostly same decor, but the menu has changed to include more meat dishes - they still have Peri-Peri chicken livers (so it's still in my good books), and have introduced sausage and mash, lamb, chicken, and a steak, so it's much more an all-round menu.  They still have all the skillets and fishy things.  I'm so glad it hasn't changed hands, the South African owners are so nice, and generally always come up to your table to see how your meal has been and will stay and chat with you.  So we'll be going there soon.

Power to the people

Helen View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2007 at 11:03am
We are going there for lunch today, will let you know
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>