Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

St Georges Flags

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: St Georges Flags
    Posted: 16 April 2007 at 9:06pm
Flags look good!!  Clap

Sponsored Links

jake View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 11:55pm

looks good

jake View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2007 at 12:06am
ohh sorry i did not see the flags above there good two LOL

Edited by jake - 17 April 2007 at 12:08am
Jenny View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2007 at 8:41am
Well done to Oliver and John (I saw them putting them up yesterday morning) Clap
No one really cares if you are miserable so you might was well be happy. (Cynthia Nelms)
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2007 at 9:02am
they look great....
need a stella and i need one now !
Johny Jump Up View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johny Jump Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2007 at 9:19am
Absolutely excellent. Well done
Verba volant scripta manent
Bloodsport4all View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bloodsport4all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2007 at 8:31pm
Yeah... it's alright I suppose.... a bit chavvy but I'm not adverse to a bit of patriotism now and again.

C'mon the England... and all that.

By the way, we've just got stuffed by South Africa in the Cricket World Cup.

England. A nation of winners.
phisch21 View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phisch21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2007 at 8:38pm
Chavvy? They are St George flags, not Burberry ones
Bloodsport4all View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bloodsport4all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2007 at 9:07pm
Fair point. Unfortunately travelling home and away to football matches during the 70's and 80's meant that I spent a lot of time with people draping themselves in the flag. You know, skinheads, NF members, that sort of thing. My faith wasn't exactly renewed after last year's World Cup with everyone putting little plastic flags on their cars either.

Yes, it's my problem and I'm trying to deal with it but I'm not particularly proud to be English. Basically, I think the majority of us are scum.

OK...., aesthetically, I do think the flags are nice.
moggies View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moggies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2007 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by Bloodsport4all Bloodsport4all wrote:

Yes, it's my problem and I'm trying to deal with it but I'm not particularly proud to be English. Basically, I think the majority of us are scum.

I don't think we're any worse than other nation; human beings as a whole aren't a very nice species but I think English (or British) humans behave better than in many other areas of the world. The bad eggs are still, mercifully, in the minority.
Still don't know what I want to do when I grow up...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>