Forum Home Forum Home > General > The Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sly Stallone!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sly Stallone!
    Posted: 11 January 2007 at 9:20pm
SLy Stallone will be a special guest at the Everton V Reading game on Saturday!He'll be introduced to the crowd! Im not surprised really, who would nt want to go to a home game of the world's greatest team?
Sponsored Links

Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2007 at 9:25pm
I think i know what happpened, "soccer" is getting more and more popular in the USA so Sly said to his people "Im going to England soon, get me tickets for the top soccer game there is, i wanna see the best team"

SO his agents got him tickets for Everton!
Jenny View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2007 at 8:53am
Yeah Dave, you keep telling yourself that (It obviously has nothing to do with the fact that Sly is friends with one of the major shareholders of the club) LOL
No one really cares if you are miserable so you might was well be happy. (Cynthia Nelms)
baldsam View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldsam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2007 at 9:27am

I heard it was because he wanted to invest in your sponser

My avatar is discribed as "doggy"...its not quite what i had in mind..
J.R. View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J.R. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2007 at 9:37am
i thought it was because he knows nothing about football - so they thought they'd break him in gently with a slow game where they came talk him through it .
JR was ere
Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2007 at 9:54am
Originally posted by J.R. J.R. wrote:

i thought it was because he knows nothing about football - so they thought they'd break him in gently with a slow game where they came talk him through it .

How are they going to explain the concept of a "goal" then?

DanW View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2007 at 9:57am
He knows all about football - how could you forget his stirring performance in goal for the PoWs in Escape To Victory?!!!
I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems scary and weird.
 Post Reply Post Reply