Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Remembrance Day Parade CSP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Remembrance Day Parade CSP
    Posted: 18 September 2018 at 7:08pm
Hi Everyone!

This year we will be having our Remembrance Day Parade on Sunday 11th November starting at approx 2.35pm.

Many of you will know that we lost our police support for the parade a few years ago and since then the parish council have funded a traffic management company so this important tradition can continue.

To support this though we also need volunteers to help us close the road and man all points. We have a small but friendly team of all ages that do this but we need a few more to pull it off this year as some people who have helped in the passed can not do so this year.

So I need a few more people who are prepared to come from 2pm until about 3.30pm and help to man the road closures. If you can help then please contact me, Emma Old at emmaold@hotmail.com.

Those of you on other village platforms, facebook, etc please feel free to share my post. Thanks very much indeed.
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
Sponsored Links

EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2018 at 9:41am
Hi everyone. I'd be very grateful if there is anyone who can help close the road out there! So far I have had zero extra volunteers and currently do not have enough people to pull it off. Please spread the word and please contact me if you can help, thanks so much.
EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2018 at 9:05pm
Still short of 5 people, only one (amazing!) couple have come forward to help. Please contact me if you can give up 1.5 hrs on the 11th, you only need to be able to stand and politely direct a few people.
EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2018 at 6:15pm
Nearly there! Still short of 3 people, please do contact me if you can help.
 Post Reply Post Reply