Topic: police chopper
Posted By: winger
Subject: police chopper
Date Posted: 30 March 2019 at 2:19am
what is the chopper flying around for on Rickmansworth lane

Replies:
Posted By: AlpinaB5
Date Posted: 30 March 2019 at 5:15am
It was over my place in Lansdown Road too (not looking for me I hasten to add). 3 times. I had to phone the police last Sunday because of a gang of youths running around on the roof of the hospital. It just gets worse!

Date Posted: 30 March 2019 at 10:26am
thives broke into a house on monument lane 7.30 last evening tried to kick front door then went around back smashed patio door alarms going CCTV on nobody bothered to call the police we should be ashamed his wife went with the baby to ask neighbors nobody even opened their front door  sad 

Posted By: MV Owner
Date Posted: 30 March 2019 at 1:15pm
I don't know that 'we' should be ashamed.  There shouldn't be such thieves around but there are, and there should be more effective laws to protect the public and better enforcement of the laws and stronger sentences.

Perhaps the neighbours should be ashamed, or perhaps the neighbours themselves were old / elderley and were frightened that the person(s) knocking on the door were the actual thieves.

Date Posted: 30 March 2019 at 3:41pm
When I walked into the village at 7am after my post, I once again had to pick up a bin that had been thrown into the road, there was litter all over the place and the potted plant outside Spice had been overturned leaving earth all over the pavement. Delhi Spice has also had their outside plants vandalised recently. This is being done by local thugs regularly. Rather than spend £20k to mobilise a helicopter (2 times over the last two weekends) why don’t “we” (ie via our rates) pay a couple of grand a night having 2 coppers walking around the village at night?! That’s all it needs.

Date Posted: 30 March 2019 at 5:54pm
tesco express was broken into had police come around gravel hill asking if we saw anything hence chopper last night also monument lane terrible break in sleeping with a Gun next to bed now 

Date Posted: 30 March 2019 at 9:44pm
a gun?  What sort of gun?

Posted By: hissing sid
Date Posted: 30 March 2019 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by MV Owner MV Owner wrote:

a gun?  What sort of gun?

Grease 

-------------
Hissing Sid

It's a free country, adopt whatever PC stance you want. Just don't tell me which stance I should take just because it clashes with your opinion.

Date Posted: 31 March 2019 at 12:52pm
Please don’t tell us why you need to grease yourself.

Date Posted: 31 March 2019 at 1:06pm
Word has it that last time 'Rod' was greased it was above the George...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (no doubt I'll get in trouble for such a comment)

Posted By: big baggles
Date Posted: 31 March 2019 at 2:04pm
even renewing your firearm licence now is a joke, TVP advise you to do in excess of 6 months before your exiting one expires as they 'have delays'  in dealing with renewals....

-------------
need a stella and i need one now !

Posted By: Rod
Date Posted: 31 March 2019 at 5:01pm
People are clearly worried.

My missus came to bed all tooled up last night....we had a great time.

Date Posted: 31 March 2019 at 6:14pm
Did she bring a grease gun or an anti tank gun

Date Posted: 31 March 2019 at 8:42pm
Six shooter?

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net