Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My brown bin is too small!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeaBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2013 at 8:12am
Originally posted by brewski brewski wrote:

I've seen lots of 'sticker-less' full green bins today left unemptied.

Whose responsibility is is to now get rid off it?

Was not the council supposed to be visiting properties to remove them from non payers?

Me and my neighbour will be sharing one bin in the future.

Her full bin is still awaiting emptying and removal.

I think the council has screwed up here!!!!!!  They should have collected them
2 weeks ago.
Sponsored Links

Libtek View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Libtek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2013 at 8:27am
I was watching the bin men yesterday. The dustcart  is divided into two: blue bin is emptied in one side of the dustcart and the paper in another. Prresumably the Food & garden waste is the same.
In response to Angry Girl, my sugestion is to get a dog or borrow a neighbours. Since we got our latest animal our food bin is almost empty as he eats all the leftovers
Weekends are a bit like rainbows. They look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.
EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2013 at 6:03pm
Ah it might be divided in the back into compartments, didn't notice that detail!!
Henry View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2013 at 11:33am
we fill our brown bin every week, and that is with no waste food, except bones
just peelings etc. all meals are home prepared so this generates loads of peelings.
Keep the green belt green
Walrus View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2013 at 12:25pm
I spoke to the council. Te new service on green bins doesn't start until September so your green bin will still be collected.
Is back in the game! :)
oldchris View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2013 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by Walrus Walrus wrote:

I spoke to the council. Te new service on green bins doesn't start until September so your green bin will still be collected.

Well, some people have already had their green removed!....ConfusedConfusedConfused

Now i am confused!

Edited by oldchris - 31 July 2013 at 5:20pm
stop HS2.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123