Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Lower Road failed road surface enquiry 40043236
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lower Road failed road surface enquiry 40043236

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GODDESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2017 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by MV Owner MV Owner wrote:

They were in deinal about the road outside Thorpe School in Oval way. so i contacted the school and we made a pain in the backside on a joint basis and then they resurfaced the road.
thanks for dealing with and posting update mv owner. I can see why you are not just mv but group Owner. 
hope you got my direct message
who needs "friends" when divine JESUS Says 'n' SHOWS HE LOVES ME
Sponsored Links

MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2017 at 7:24pm
I did get your direct message and thanks.

I don't like to go 'off piste' but to clarify 'MV Owner' refers in fact to owner of an MV Agusta F4.

Undoubtly, The finest looking motorcycle ever to have graced the earth.    Resurrected from the ashes by Claudio Castiglioni in late 1994, Designed by Massimo Tamburnini and ridden by 10 times TT and 15 times World Championship winning Giacomo Agostini, without a shadow of a doubt a masterpiece of motorcycle engineering.  I have attached a link below to assist where required:-

http://www.2040-motos.com/_content/cars/images/83/3383/002.jpg

Edited by MV Owner - 12 July 2017 at 7:39pm
GXCSP View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GXCSP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2017 at 10:46am
So did I. I even raised an FOI about their due governance. Now it looks so much better.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12