Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HS2 Footpath Closures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2018 at 1:18pm
If you want to find out more about HS2 - they are having another local event on 6th December - 4-8pm at the Parish Hall.

The considerable works on Chesham Lane has now completely disappeared - cannot surely have just been for the Newts...

HS2 Invite Dec 2018
Sponsored Links

big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2018 at 12:29pm
did anyone go ? 

need a stella and i need one now !
watsy View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2018 at 4:28pm
I didn't, I was not around unfortunately.

Has anyone's business in Chalfont St Peter benefited from this:

big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2018 at 12:06am
i know there was talk of trying to improve the childrens play area/ skate park equipment......looks like others have successfully gained funds....
need a stella and i need one now !
paul_t View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paul_t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2018 at 9:21am
I have been asking them about this for a while.

The last thing I got (by email) was a clear indication that the FPs near the CSP vent shaft will remain open, one of them being slightly diverted.  As to when this will happen is unclear, even to the PR people who are sent to liaise with us at these community events.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12