Forum Home Forum Home > General > Out & About
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Green Olive, Windsor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phisch21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Green Olive, Windsor
    Posted: 28 November 2007 at 9:56am
http://www.green-olive.co.uk/

Went to the Windsor restaurant last night for my daughter's birthday. Food is fantastic, service is also fantastic and very friendly. Place was busy for a Tuesday night, I expect it is packed at weekends.

The restaurant is Greek, serving simple, fresh meze dishes. Good selection of meat, seafood and loads of veggie dishes.

Between the five of us we had 11 dishes, soft drinks all round plus a bottle of house red, doughnuts and baklava to share with coffees all for £90. I can't recommend any individual dishes as they were all superb.

Would recommend a visit.

Edited by phisch21 - 28 November 2007 at 9:56am
Sponsored Links

DanW View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2007 at 10:02am
That looks fantastic. Mmmmmmm, Feta cheese.....grilled haloumi.....loundza.......

Also has restaurants in Henly and Chobham apparently.
I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems scary and weird.
Anita View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2007 at 12:25pm
We go to the Green Olive quite often and cannot praise it too highly, the food is brilliant staff very friendly and no pressure to leave. In fact we are going again this Sunday to celebrate my brother in law's birthday. Always best to book at weekends as it gets very busy but the atmosphere is brilliant.ClapClapClap
 Post Reply Post Reply