Forum Home Forum Home > General > The Forum > Forum Of The Damned
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Great news!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Annoying Jamie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Great news!
    Posted: 15 June 2012 at 1:18pm
Police are going to be giving 3 points and fines to those ignorant,selfish people who hog the middle lane on motorways! They are far more dangerous than someone that strays slightly over the speed limit.Shame they don t give them instance bans for their stupidity.
Sponsored Links

oldchris View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2012 at 2:08pm
i stay in the fast lane and hog it...lol
stop HS2.
timo_w2s View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timo_w2s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2012 at 2:19pm
Not sure fines and points are the way to go but certainly something needs to be done to get the motorways sorted out and getting people driving properly.

Incidentally, I read that they are considering putting the basic fine up from £60 to £90.

Edited by timo_w2s - 15 June 2012 at 2:20pm
Who is General Failure and why's he reading my hard disk?
phisch21 View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phisch21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2012 at 4:27pm
Points are definitely a good idea. Idiot drivers should be removed from our streets and giving them points is one way to do it
Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2012 at 6:01pm
Yep the fines are going up 50%.
timo_w2s View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timo_w2s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2012 at 10:30am
Originally posted by phisch21 phisch21 wrote:

Points are definitely a good idea. Idiot drivers should be removed from our streets and giving them points is one way to do it

In the long term, I agree, but like driving with a mobile, at first it would be good to educate/remind people of the rules. Punish them later if they don't learn.

I seriously think a lot of people simply don't know how to use lanes properly in this country. (Not helped by the fact that they probably didn't have any learning experience on a motorway!)
Who is General Failure and why's he reading my hard disk?
 Post Reply Post Reply