FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedVillage Appraisal Group meeting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Village Appraisal Group meeting
    Posted: 20 January 2005 at 8:52am

Hi there, I went to this meeting last night.  It was the AGM of the VAG and consisted of all the sub-committees reporting their activities during 2004, or proposed activities for 2005. 

Nothing startling came out of it, and we've been kept informed of developments anyway.  

They seem a very dedicated, but under resourced bunch and are looking for volunteers, in particular for two groups - the elderly group (55+, get that!) and the business group.  As there are plenty of elderly people in our village with time on their hands hopefully it won't be too difficult to find volunteers for this group, however, the business group needs more representatkon from people actively currently running a business in CStP - any volunteers out there?

During AOB I had intended to raise awareness that the CStP website had changed it's address, but unforuntately the Chairman (Councillor Linda Smith) didn't see me raise my hand.  Anyway, I mentioned it personally to her (she seemed unaware there was such a thing, so hopefully I've educated her on this point) and I spoke to the reporter from Bucks Ad (not Sarah, but a young gentleman whose name I missed) and he says he'll mention it in the write-up of the meeting.

Shame I didn't run into any of you guys (though you may have been there), but I gather the football was a bigger draw (pardon the pun).

Edited by Jill
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply