Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Barber Chop

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Barber Chop
    Posted: 25 July 2021 at 2:20pm
Just to say I've just been into the Barber Chop in the village and what fantastic service I had, really kind men in there, so I wanted to share the good news by way of thanking them all.
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
Sponsored Links

brewski View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brewski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2021 at 5:04pm
I personally prefer Mario's, next to the butchers. 

Fantastic barber and doesn't leave his rubbish in black sacks out at night, which frequently get ripped open by foxes leaving debris on the pavement between the barber shop and Co op.

I'm not sure why the council tolerate this.

Too many laws...
Too few examples...
EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2021 at 7:53am
I’m pleased you have great service at Marios, and he is a lovely man. But the point of my post wasn’t to start a debate on who’s the best barber, or to invite negative comments, It was to highlight the fact they had been incredibly kind and sensitive to me and to offer them thanks.

Edited by EmmaO - 27 July 2021 at 8:05am
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2021 at 8:42am
I have to say I like the Barber Chop too and have always had great service there
AlpinaB5 View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlpinaB5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2021 at 1:22pm
I’ve been in the once and tried to set my ears on fire! I just need a tuppeny whiz round so the boys up the top will do for me. I agree that the Barber Chop offer a good service though.
 Post Reply Post Reply