Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > Out & About
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Favourite Sandwiches

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barney Sarnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Favourite Sandwiches
    Posted: 26 July 2020 at 7:03pm
I thought I'd share with you the details of a very delicious baguette I had the other day:
It was mature cheddar cheese with thinly sliced rings of red onion and topped with tomato relish.

Wonderful, and the coffee was great to. The sun was shining and it was so refreshing and relaxing to be sitting outside watching the world go by.
Barney Sarnie
The Man Who Loves His Sandwiches
Sponsored Links

brewski View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brewski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2020 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by Barney Sarnie Barney Sarnie wrote:

I thought I'd share with you the details of a very delicious baguette I had the other day:
It was mature cheddar cheese with thinly sliced rings of red onion and topped with tomato relish.

Wonderful, and the coffee was great to. The sun was shining and it was so refreshing and relaxing to be sitting outside watching the world go by.

From where?

Personally a tuna melt in a fresh baguette washed down with a nice strong cup of tea does it for me.😎
Too many laws...
Too few examples...
Barney Sarnie View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barney Sarnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2020 at 3:31pm
Today I bought a roast chicken & bacon sandwich on malted brown bread from Marks & Spencer, I must say it was £3 well spent, the sandwich was delicious. It makes my top best sandwiches.
Barney Sarnie
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barney Sarnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2020 at 10:45am
What a great sandwich from Waitrose - Brie, tomato, beechwood smoked bacon & spinach with mayonnaise and chilli relish on sliced malted bread - all for £3.30
Highly recommend
Barney Sarnie
brewski View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brewski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2020 at 10:34am
Sounds delicious 😋
Too many laws...
Too few examples...
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barney Sarnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2022 at 2:29pm
Today I bought a delicious sandwich from Sainsbury's - it comprised of medium rare steak, caramelised red onion, ale & onion chutney, gravy mayonnaise, spinach & rocket, all on onion bread - for only £3, great value and very tasty. 
Barney Sarnie
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barney Sarnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2022 at 12:07pm
I've given up eating sandwiches as I need to lose weight, pity really as I had a sandwich every day for lunch. Boring soup now .... how long can I last?
Barney Sarnie
hissing sid View Drop Down
Chalfont Oldie
Chalfont Oldie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hissing sid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2022 at 8:08pm
Providing there’s not too much salt in your soup. You should be fine, until you pass on. 
Hissing Sid

It's a free country, adopt whatever PC stance you want. Just don't tell me which stance I should take just because it clashes with your opinion.

Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barney Sarnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2022 at 10:35am
I haven't lasted long! I craved some bread yesterday and gave in, soup becomes rather boring after a while. I bought a lovely sourdough baguette filled with emmental cheese and slices of smoked ham with a lovely flavoursome mayo, delicious, £3.75 from Waitrose.
Barney Sarnie
hissing sid View Drop Down
Chalfont Oldie
Chalfont Oldie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hissing sid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2022 at 5:34pm
Have another and enjoy 
Hissing Sid

It's a free country, adopt whatever PC stance you want. Just don't tell me which stance I should take just because it clashes with your opinion.

Post Reply Post Reply