Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A413 Mad Range Rover Driver

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A413 Mad Range Rover Driver
    Posted: 12 September 2019 at 3:15pm
Sponsored Links

MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2019 at 9:11pm
Jesus that was dangerous, Im glad no one was injured.

I can't stand 4 x 4 drivers, especially Range Rover drivers that are driven by mid 30 something or mid 40 something males who feel that it makes them all mighty and powerful.  The type that usually wear wrap around Oakley sunglasses

Edited by MV Owner - 12 September 2019 at 9:13pm
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2019 at 3:04pm
sat night  about 19-30 hrs we headed  away from CSP on the chalfont by pass.... as we got nearer to tatling end, - just as we started to go up the hill a red vauxhall astra was coming towards us on our lane....

clearly they signage is misleading for drivers  who dont know the area....keep safe folks, there are plenty of nutters out there behind the wheel
need a stella and i need one now !
dogwalker View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dogwalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2019 at 8:54pm
The number of unreported incidents on this road is still high. Some still see this road as a race track.
GXCSP View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GXCSP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2019 at 4:45pm
The gypos literally do treat it as a racetrack.
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2019 at 9:11pm
alot of bikers gun it down that road, no doubt about that.

Perhaps it could be closed off at cetain times of the year and utilised as a road racing circuit.   It would make quite fast racing, perhaps upto 180-190mph on one of those big Fireblades or Beamers.   A bit like the Isle of Man.  It contributes significantly to their economy

Edited by MV Owner - 04 November 2019 at 9:15pm
Rod View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2019 at 9:42pm
It is clearly a dangerous road.

I do understand that it is the main road from Uxbridge to The George...so I do recognise the excitement and requirement to get down there asap.

Perhaps there should be lane specifically for George customers in order that they can get down there in good time for their appointment.
Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2019 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by MV Owner MV Owner wrote:

Jesus that was dangerous, Im glad no one was injured.

I can't stand 4 x 4 drivers, especially Range Rover drivers that are driven by mid 30 something or mid 40 something males who feel that it makes them all mighty and powerful.  The type that usually wear wrap around Oakley sunglasses

HAHA I know the type. Also have tribal tattoos and wear T shirts with things like
"UFC" and "Tap Out" on them!
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2019 at 5:32pm
Good to hear from you Dave R. 

Yes, If I were to use a hand gesture to desribe them, I would loosely describe it as the hand gesture you would use to listen to the sound of coffee beans

Edited by MV Owner - 10 November 2019 at 5:33pm
dogwalker View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dogwalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2019 at 9:47am
I think two issue exist on why this occurs. The first being using the slip road Redhill and the entrance on to the A413. This should be closed off and everyone use the entrance on the A40. The second is the use of Sat Nav, no one should blindly use them but use common sense of being aware of signage of directions and risk.

Post Reply Post Reply