Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > Out & About
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dominoes pizza

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dominoes pizza
    Posted: 29 April 2019 at 6:10pm
ordered 2 pizzas Friday evening 90 minutes later when i called to find out what was going on and informed them i was a diabetic had already injected insulin was told to go see a doctor then told have you not got any food in the fridge to eat instead took my debit card payment no pizza no refund then was questioned if i had a drink madness i am lost for words told me we have been here 25 years to get lost well i am lost now bank has said they will refund payment 
Sponsored Links

big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2019 at 10:07am
i hate dominoes pizza,

but my kids love it .... about 18 months ago  my kids ordered their dinner as we had a  leaflet  with an offer put through the door ....

they ordered the pizza and arranged to have it delivered......

90 minutes later and no pizza  my son gave them a call, we were told they tried to deliver  the pizza but couldnt find our address.... 

my son explained we are in the vale and from the upstairs windows we can see the  roof of the dominoes shop... we are that close... and the house name is clearly displayed on the front gate and on the house by the front door.....

dominoes  said they would remake the pizza and then try and re- deliver...

a further 45 minutes passed and the pizza was delivered- my son said it was the worst pizza  he had ever had.... dry, it appeared overcooked-if thats possible on an automated conveyor !- and the  toppings look like they were sweepings from the floor..

we took a photo and  contacted dominoes  UK customer service...- they seemed generally uninterested in our experience  but sent a £10 off voucher to use at our local shop-  the same shop that couldnt find our house ... they explained its a franchise and it was down to the store manager to respond/ apologise for the service we had received..... needless to say it never happened....

we now get our pizzas elsewhere .... try  the place by the post office in gx.....

need a stella and i need one now !
dogwalker View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dogwalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 3:15pm
Despite the attraction of the special offers posted through the letter box the delivery service is poor and only collection is worth it. The pizza place in GX managed by the South African guy is most likely the best in the area.
Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2019 at 1:18pm
I generally have a good experience with Dominos but I never go for delivery and always order online.

Post Reply Post Reply