Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Common invasion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FayR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2018 at 11:43am
Great job by everyone involved! 

Clearly well prepared and knew the process for eviction well after last year and for when it happens again! There’s very little that will stop them getting on the common if they want to, and I personally don’t want to see the area forever ruined with eyesore ditches or mounds or anything else for that matter, as I say....if they want on, there is little that will stop them! 

The hard work and clear up efforts are much appreciated by everyone in the village and the speed with which it was dealt with was fantastic, there is a real sense of pride in the village and I know other areas do not act so quickly. 
I understand the ‘biting’ refers to officers being bitten by dogs on the site but not certain. Hope they are ok whatever it was and that it was not too bad! 

Well done to everyone again! 
Sponsored Links

big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2018 at 3:58pm
it wasnt dogs that did the biting.....

need a stella and i need one now !
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2018 at 4:06pm
Is thats true thats pretty damn vile
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2018 at 11:50am
its true...they are utter animals

need a stella and i need one now !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12