Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dumb Bell

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2018 at 10:25am
I think I answered my own question, I think they pay business rates to Herts and that bit of road is Bucks... no chance.  Speaking of poor bits of road, the Junction of Gorelands and Chesham Lane is farcical.
Sponsored Links

fitzy View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fitzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2018 at 11:56am
Originally posted by watsy watsy wrote:

I think I answered my own question, I think they pay business rates to Herts and that bit of road is Bucks... no chance.  Speaking of poor bits of road, the Junction of Gorelands and Chesham Lane is farcical.

That bit of road & Gorlands to Nightingales has been in that state for over 2 years. Unfortunately i ride my bike on that route every week
Rod View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2018 at 9:37pm
Have the my modernised the restaurant at the back? Last time I popped.in it was like it was stuck in the 70's and maybe no one had eaten there since. Terrible.cutlery, placemats and table cloths.
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2018 at 10:04am
I assume so Rod, I think punters would feel duped if it wasn't a complete rennovation but I'll have a look next time I go past
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12