Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chalfont Village centre

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chalfont Village centre
    Posted: 14 April 2018 at 7:35pm
All,

I just went down to Chalfont Village centre on the way to get some emergency stellas from the Co Op.

There was not one piece of litter in sight and the village looked lovely.  I dont know if it was because it was a nice evening but it struck me how lucky we all are to live in such a wonderful village

MV
Sponsored Links

Shell View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2018 at 10:21pm
Yes it is lovely village. I walked past the 'trellis' wall and saw all the climbing plants that have been donated and planted by ordinary people, as  the developers didn't care about the village appearance, they just cared about making money.  It's
 the ordinary villagers who are doing something about the village appearance and trying to make the trellis wall look nice with new climbers . If they grow it will look amazing ! 
Sunray View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2018 at 11:06am
It's a pleasure to read such positive and upbeat messages on the forum too often we talk the Village down.

It is a great place to live and as "Shell" said it is the efforts of "Villagers", voluntary groups, and, of course, the hay wardens that make it that way.

Big thanks to everyone.
Sunray
 Post Reply Post Reply