Forum Home Forum Home > General > The Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Youngs Garage MOT

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Youngs Garage MOT
    Posted: 23 March 2018 at 9:44pm
Just a pre warning to those planning to use Young's Garage for your MOT.
They failed my car on the brakes binding but the brakes oddly did not fail the brake test. I actually had the brakes tested very recently due to the bad weather, and they were fine......
They'll ensure you pay before they tell you what's wrong, and they won't advise you on the work needed to pass the car, and re-booking...
You are supposed to use the same garage when your car fails the MOT, and so you are generally committed if they fail your car to return to them.....
Coupled to experiencing a overly assertive and rude female in reception - I recommend you avoid them to save your money, they are dishonest and have no empathy with those of us who need our cars to manage our families and work..
Sponsored Links

Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2019 at 1:25pm
I have used Youngs for many years and always found them friendly and helpful.

Most recent experience they dealt with a minor issue for just a contribution to the charity box.

They are a very busy garage and many customers are regulars, they don't need to make up work.

I would fully recommend them.

Post Reply Post Reply