Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chalfont St Peter Preschool

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chalfont St Peter Preschool
    Posted: 19 February 2018 at 2:39pm
I cannot recommend this preschool highly enough. My three year old daughter loved every second of her time there. She has attended a few preschools and nurseries in her time and has never been too keen on the idea – that was until she started going to Chalfont St Peter Preschool. The commitment and professionalism of the staff there is second to none and my daughter learned a huge amount there in a fun, safe, organised and supportive environment.  The communication from staff to parent was always excellent and constructive and she received a beautiful book of her progress and special moments when we reluctantly left due to relocation. On top of what you would expect a preschool to provide your child, the staff goes above and beyond the call of duty in making sure they have an action packed and varied schedule, with cookery classes, tennis lessons, mini-movers sessions and caring for Gloria and Betsy, the guinea pigs – amongst a host of other activities. We are delighted that our daughter had the opportunity to attend this preschool so I’d like to spread the word!
Sponsored Links

EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2018 at 4:07pm
Hi Lucy, which pre-school do you mean? It's always good to know who is doing well but I don't know which one you're referring to, thanks
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2018 at 4:08pm
I have tracked it down! It's the one formerly known as Teddy Bears, thanks for letting us know
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
Lucy View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2018 at 5:00pm
That’s the one! It’s at Chalfont St Peter Community Centre.
 Post Reply Post Reply