Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > Out & About
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Autumn Courses

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Autumn Courses
    Posted: 16 September 2017 at 6:50pm

Two new courses coming up this Autumn

Saturday 14th October - Middle Eastern Feast
Join me to talk about, cook and eat dishes such as a Broad Bean stew with pomegranate, steamed rice cooked with crispy potatoes, a mildly spiced, fragrant muhammara dip. To finish we'll be making a middle eastern inspired raspberry samosa served with rosewater infused cream.

Saturday 11th November - Flavours Of India
Together we'll be making and eating Indian dishes such as a spinach and paneer curry, potatoes fried with garlic and sesame, a simple tarka dal and deep fried vegetable pakoras. For dessert we'll make mango fool, served with some home made cardamom shortbread.

Classes run from my kitchen in Chalfont St Peter, starting at 10am and finishing up with lunch. We aim to finish around 1pm.

£45 per person. Price includes all ingredients, recipe cards and aprons. You also get to take home any leftovers.

For more details or to reserve your place contact me at foodfrom4@gmail.com or at facebook.com/foodfrom4

< rel="async" ="commentable_item" method="post" -ft=""tn":""" ="https://www.facebook.com/ajax/ufi/modify.php" id="u_3p_8" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply