Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > Out & About
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Summer Cooking

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Summer Cooking
    Posted: 06 July 2017 at 3:55pm

I’ll be running two classes in August

First off an Italian themed class where we will be preparing, cooking and eating an aubergine parmigiana, nutty “meatballs” with spaghetti and a panzanella, a salad made with fresh tomatoes, capers, olives and bread. For dessert we will make a mascarpone cheesecake with an amaretto base and a fruit coulis. The Italian class takes place on the morning of Saturday 26th August from my kitchen in Chalfont St Peter, Bucks. Plenty of parking outside and just a short walk from Gerrards Cross train station which runs between London Marylebone and Birmingham.

Then on Thursday 31st August I will be running a morning class for students and those leaving home for the first time, looking for simple, tasty but cheap meals. We will be making a versatile and satisfying sauce that can be used as a basis for a meat free shepherd’s pie, spaghetti bolognese or veggie chili. In addition we will make a one pot vegetable biryani to show how you can make delicious meals without mountains of washing up whilst still getting your five-a-day. We’ll also make some desserts for those with a sweet tooth.

Classes start at 10am with coffee and homemade treats for early birds. We aim to wrap up the cooking around 12:30 then gather round the kitchen table for lunch. The price is £45 per head and includes everything you need – ingredients, aprons, recipe cards and equipment.

Contact me at foodfrom4@gmail.com to answer any of your questions or to book your place

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply