Forum Home Forum Home > General > The Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wrap around care

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jash09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wrap around care
    Posted: 29 March 2017 at 9:59pm
Hi everyone!
I'm new to the forum and I am just looking for some advise...
I have worked in childcare for over ten years and am keen to set up my own breakfast and after school club as i am aware of the need for wrap around care and how important it is for working parents. I would just really like people's opinions on what they feel is needed in Chalfont St. Peter in regards to wrap around care? I know there is a few options in the area already but I wasn't sure if they catered for all the schools in the area.
Thanks!
Sponsored Links

No?DireStraits View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote No?DireStraits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2017 at 12:14pm
hiya Jash09 and Welcome to the forum!
My children are very grown up so I cannot advise, but people with small kids might see your post then give you advice.

by the way, for when you need for your own property, or business one, a 1Stop EMERGENCY_LOCKSMITH & HANDYMAN Saving You Money, time & Stress, SAVE NOW my tradesman-IanGraham 's 01494671308 - 0785 383 9670 NRs, Useful For UrgentHelp.
good-luck with your business!

coincidenatlly, as genuine Handymen too, we are recommended even for child-proofing
PS . i will PrivateMessage you more HandyInfo also on other forums where you might get the advice you sought
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2017 at 9:19am
Jash 09

my wife used to be a childcare provider ( some 8 or 10 yrs ago ) but the biggest demand for her services were before and after school and of course  school holidays...

the before and after school included school drop off and pick up, and she offered a very flexible service to fit round the parents - this took into consideration parents commute, late trains etc   evening business meetings that parents had to attend -

she was fully registered ( offsted -outstanding) insured etc and always very very busy- there is a demand in this region for good quality care...

she only stopped to become a full time mature student  as part of her plan to retrain,

go for it and good luck
need a stella and i need one now !
 Post Reply Post Reply