Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > Out & About
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone recommend a good person to cut hedges?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bucks Fizz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2017 at 4:43pm
I should add that Fred came and did our hedge and made a marvellous job of it. He also takes away all the cuttings. He has to pay to dispose (lawfully) of these, so, given that, his prices are most reasonable. A neighbour of ours was so impressed that she had him do her hedge right after ours, which gives you an idea how good he is. Thank you for the recommendation.
Sponsored Links

ArtB View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ArtB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2017 at 7:53pm
Sign in > top left under Forum Home - Member Control Panel" > Edit Profile - Home page - Change to what you want?

Art

*** If you're not part of the solution, you may be part of the problem!
No?DireStraits View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote No?DireStraits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2017 at 11:50am
cheers ArtB for your reply to my Q about changing websiteInfo inProfile. I already had done it, me thinks. Anyway, as ''thanks'' for your useful reply, IF/when you book my tradesman relative for his very helpful 1STOP - Emergency _ LOCKSMITHS & Handymen InviroSolutions- SERVICES, he will give you a suitably appropriate :)
... discount. see link http://www.mylocallocksmith.com/find-locksmith/inviro-solutions/

PS I've added you to MATEy List, me thinks,   as 1 knight in shinning armour helping a young damsel in aDress :)   

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12