Forum Home Forum Home > Organisations > Chalfont St Peter Businesses
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to Personal Pet Care!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Personal Pet Care Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome to Personal Pet Care!
    Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:44pm
Short of time because you are working !
Incapacitated due to illness or injury !
Going on holiday !
Pet does not like boarding away from home !
Can’t make a vet appointment !

If you have a pet and require assistance with your favourite furry friend for any of the reasons above, please contact me. I am a new business providing a local service to you and your pets. I have an enhanced DBS and am fully insured. I live in Chalfont St. Peter but will be willing to drive to other local areas including Gerrards Cross, Chalfont St. Giles, Tatling End, Bakers Wood, Jordans, Little Chalfont, Seer Green, Maple Cross, Beaconsfield and most parts of Amersham. My busiest service is dog walking but I also offer pet sitting while you are away. I can even take your beloved pet to its vet appointments if you can't make it or want me to accompany you for support. 

Please visit my website (www.
personalpetcare.co.uk) where I introduce myself and give you some reasons why you should choose me to look after your pet. My charges can be found on my Prices page, or you can contact me for more information via the Contact Me page or the Call Back Request page.

I look forward to meeting you and your pet soon. 
Thank you Abbey. 
Abbey from Personal Pet Care
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply