Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > Out & About
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Panto auditions! Woohoo!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SG777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Panto auditions! Woohoo!
    Posted: 17 July 2014 at 12:02am
Hello!
It's that time again. Hot on the heels of a fantastically successful and acclaimed production of The Accrington Pals, St Peter Players are about to hold auditions for...

CAMELOT THE PANTO by Ben Crocker

This is a funny, entertaining, wonderful panto full of great characters, fabulous songs and dances and we need YOU to make it happen! Join us on Monday 21 & 28 July from 8pm at The Community Centre on Gravel Hill.

I'm looking for people (aged 13+) to play goodies, baddies, a Dame, a Teddy, a principal boy, a princess, a King, some comedy sidekicks, a norty mum, a ghost a wolf a squirrel a owl, some maypole dancers, some evil sisters, some brave and strong and hard and tough knights....and more!

And we always need people to help make and paint the set, sew costumes, make props and crew the show, so please come on down and join us to find out more!

Look forward to seeing you there

Sarah
http://stpeterplayers.itdesigned4u.biz
Sponsored Links

EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2014 at 10:21am
Hi Sarah, I'm sure you probably already promote the Players in CSP Community College for actors but. I went there this week as a parent helper with CSP Infant School to see their production of No Place Like Home (Wizard of Oz!) and it was amazing! Really high quality of production, far better than anything we ever produced at school and some of the actors were very talented, I'm sure they'd be as big a credit to the players as they were for their school.
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
SG777 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SG777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2014 at 8:37pm
Hellooo EmmaO, yes I have sent the info to their drama teacher so I do hope
we get some young blood coming on Monday! Thanks though...always good to hear of good strong local school productions! Sarah
 Post Reply Post Reply