Forum Home Forum Home > General > The Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Everhot Range Cooker Anyone?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blether Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Everhot Range Cooker Anyone?
    Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:02am
Hi All,

Sorry - managed to post this question in completely the wrong place yesterday.... have now deleted it from the "Holy Cross" section!

Does anyone out there have an Everhot Range Cooker & if so, does it keep your kitchen warm in winter?

Am thinking of getting one but worried that it is not nearly as warm as an Aga, so I may still need to put my heating on ... don't want an Aga as too expensive to buy and run, too hot in summer & very "un-green"   ... the idea is to get solar panels to power the Everhot, so a bit "greener".

Any feedback from Everhot owners v. welcome.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links

peaks12 View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peaks12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2014 at 5:25pm
I have never used an Aga device before, but I have owned a number of Everhot ranges. I think they are fantastic devices, and I have never had much trouble with them. They are nearly maintenance free for the most part. They are also extremely simple and easy to install. I don't know that they are much more cost affordable to run than any other range you could purchase. The fact is that your trying to convert electricity into heat, and that will always require a significant amount of electricity. The good news is that having solar installed will make your overall return on your investment come much more quickly.
 Post Reply Post Reply