Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > Memory Lane
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chalfont St Peter Football Club research

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bgoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chalfont St Peter Football Club research
    Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:21pm
hiresearch hi, I am researching the history of Chalfont St. Peter Football Club and would like to hear om you all about stories, names, and also if anyone has any old programmes, photos or newspaper cuttings that could be of use to me. I am also trying to piece together the history of Mill Meadow, being the home of the club. I also know that the Club used to play on Gold Hill Common and apparently at Welchs farm. Who can tell me anything about the farm.
bg
Sponsored Links

hissing sid View Drop Down
Chalfont Oldie
Chalfont Oldie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hissing sid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2012 at 8:59pm
Welchs farm, can't think where, out the back, the field is on a slope, unless thay played were the newer council houses are in Layters Close. The rest of the farm was orchards.
Hissing Sid

It's a free country, adopt whatever PC stance you want. Just don't tell me which stance I should take just because it clashes with your opinion.

Post Reply Post Reply