Forum Home Forum Home > General > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Paul Neville and friends

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paul Neville and friends
    Posted: 01 January 2012 at 6:59am
I lived in Chalfont St Peter many years ago and then took to my wandering ways again and eventually settled down here in Oz. I lost track of most of the people I knew there especially a great mate of mine called Paul Neville. He is/was a well known character around the place and at that time could be found in any of the pubs at the bottom of the village or the betting shop beside the Poachers. He lived over the Bee Research Laboratory for a while (opposite the Waggon and Horses), but if he, or anybody else there remembers me , Rob Stafford, I would surely like to hear from them
But who will watch the watchers ?
Sponsored Links

leafoff View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leafoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2014 at 8:59am
nice to meeet you
————————————————–————————————————–

Robbo View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2014 at 4:16am
Good day to you too...............you seem to have taken a wrong turn in you were headed for GX *smile*. Mexico is the other direction *smile*.

Regards

Rob
girl@austenwood View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girl@austenwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2015 at 7:34pm
Saw Paul in a Café along the Lower Road having coffee with Brian Vickers.
Robbo View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2015 at 3:56am
Thanks for that girl@austenwood and if you see him again in the not too distant future, tell him Rob Stafford was asking after him and there is still a comfortable room here for him if/when he wants to use it and now we are within walking distance of the local pub *smile*.

Thanks again and best wishes from us.

Regards

Rob and sarah
girl@austenwood View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girl@austenwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2015 at 5:25am
Will let him know of your communication and e-mail address. Best wishes
Robbo View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2015 at 5:45am
Thanks a lot
Garry View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Garry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2015 at 10:43am
Hi Robbo, I see Paul Neville on a regular basis in the White Hart in Chalfont St Peter, I will pass your message on.
 Post Reply Post Reply