Forum Home Forum Home > Organisations > Sports & Leisure Clubs > Amersham and Chalfont Hockey Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Men's Hockey Goalkeeper Required

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Men's Hockey Goalkeeper Required
    Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:56pm
Amersham and Chalfont men's section is in desperate need of some hockey goalkeepers - at all levels after a few have left over the summer.

We currently run 6 men's teams (including a Vintage over 50 XI) and need a few new keepers to help us out for the forthcoming season.

We play every Saturday until next April (except for a short break for Christmas) and the club is very sociable.

PM me, post on here or email info@achc.org.uk if you'd like to get between the sticks for the first time / again.

Any other questions about the hockey club just ask - Juniors / Adult etc

Cheers
Watsy
Sponsored Links

muttley View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muttley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:26pm
I'm quite interested
Never done this before but have been a football
Goalkeeper for 30 odd years
Do you train in the week ?
Doh !!
watsy View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:40pm
That would be great - the men train every Wednesday evening from 8pm at Newland Park Astro pitch. If you think you'll be there on Wednesday i'll make sure there is some spare kit for you to try on and have a go to see if you like it

Thanks
muttley View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muttley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:12pm
Ok
Will call up next wed
Do I ask for anyone ?
Doh !!
watsy View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:37pm
I'll find out over the weekend and let you know who to ask for.
 Post Reply Post Reply