Forum Home Forum Home > General > The Forum > Forum Of The Damned
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Worth Discussing? A413

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Worth Discussing? A413
    Posted: 14 July 2011 at 12:15pm

* 5 fatalities on the A413 between the A40 and Greyhound.

* 2 fatalities on the A413 between CSG and Amersham.

* 2 fatalities on Joiners Lane.

* At least 2 serious accidents on the A413 between Greyhound and CSG.

* Overturned lorry on A413 between GX and A40.

Seems to me that speeding SHOULD be an issue we discuss on a local forum.

Just saying...........
Sponsored Links

DanW View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2011 at 2:32pm
Perhaps, but when it descends into infantile "it's just a tax", "why aren't the police catching *real* criminals" and "it's perfectly safe to drive at X in a y area" or other such tired diatribes, it'll end up in here.
I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems scary and weird.
Anita View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2011 at 3:43pm

Well said Dan

Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2011 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by DanW DanW wrote:

Perhaps, but when it descends into infantile "it's just a tax", "why aren't the police catching *real* criminals" and "it's perfectly safe to drive at X in a y area" or other such tired diatribes, it'll end up in here.

It is an unanswered question however.

It also serves as a warning to forum members that the Police are laying in wait on the A40 to catch people who have passed the crossing and accelerating, particularly in the mistaken belief that the "end of roadworks" sign means the temporary limit is lifted.

Anita View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2011 at 9:09am
Malc if you have something to say to me why dont you come into my shop to discuss it rather than snipes on this forum, at least I put my name to my posts.
Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2011 at 12:36pm
Was good to meet you Anita. 
Anita View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2011 at 8:47pm
Good to put a face to a name MalcSmile
hissing sid View Drop Down
Chalfont Oldie
Chalfont Oldie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hissing sid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2011 at 8:52pm
So did we kiss and make up?
Hissing Sid

It's a free country, adopt whatever PC stance you want. Just don't tell me which stance I should take just because it clashes with your opinion.

Calvados Kid View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvados Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2012 at 3:27pm
Guess there are some things we will never know.   Cool
verba volant scripta manent
Matty View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2012 at 5:08pm
Or want to know
 Post Reply Post Reply