Forum Home Forum Home > Organisations > Sports & Leisure Clubs > Chalfont St Peter Garden Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chalfont St Peter Garden Club

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Garden Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chalfont St Peter Garden Club
    Posted: 17 June 2011 at 5:14pm
For all those of you out there who are green fingered.
Come and join the Garden Club.
Membership includes monthly meetings, Spring Show and Annual Show, outings and the Hut which supplies gardening products at discounted members rates but best of all advice.
For more information please visit our website
www.gardenclub.org.uk
Sponsored Links

Sunray View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2011 at 7:51pm
I've been a member for years, but only to buy from the Garden Hut down by the Community Centre on a Sunday morning, it's cheaper than a garden centre and there is always somebody there to give sensible advice. Never gone to a meeting or shown anything at the shows but I get my membership (I think £7) back many times over from the savings.
Sunray
Garden Club View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Garden Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 8:00pm
Thank you Sunray.
Please come to the Annual Show this year and consider entering.
We thought trying the Forum would help us to keep in touch with the community and generate feedback.
So thank you again
 Post Reply Post Reply