FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSENSE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Local
Local

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2010 at 9:10am
"It has been the implied message ever since your campaign started."

I repeat, show me where we have said that we will be inundated with migrants!

IMPLIED!!!

Show me where we have "implied" that we will be inundated by migrants.

You can't.

We have maintained our campaign all along attacking the numbers, density, and apportionment, your attacks are the only place where migrants have been mentioned.

"Well, seeing as you refuse to provide the evidence of your claims, what can anyone infer from your responses?"

I have given you all the proof you need for all the facts, yet you do not read or acknowledge any of it, you just continue saying that I have not supplied you with proof. This shows how unreasonable you are.

I am sure that there some more people who would mistakenly think that 600 more houses in our village would be a good thing. But you are the only argumentative, rude obtuse little man in our village.

"No you don't. You have already declared several times that you do not want ANY new homes built here at all."

We have declared many many times that we would welcome 100-120 new homes at the Holy Cross site. READ OUR LITERATURE YOU SILLY MAN! Stop making false claims about us. If you can show where we have said this then please demonstrate - you can't.

"Again, more claims about "figures." Where are these figures you speak of? Does Prestwood, Heath End and Great Missenden really have better education services than us? What health facilities do they have that are better than ours? Which towns have better resources than us, that can accept more housing?"

These figures are once again in the Draft Core Strategy, that big book that you haven't read that is at the centre of this whole row.

"But it will more than likely take a lot longer than that for these and other homes to be occupied. Or do you know differently? Plenty of time for you to work with the service providers to improve the infrastructure."

In your deluded mind, do you really think that the Council will wait years to fill up these houses when there is such a nationwide shortfall. Get real!

"... there seems to be no dialogue from you, to work with the District Council in order to help resolve this issue. You would rather work on the basis that the housing development will not go ahead, so therefore you will not compromise on accepting that it will.
"

We have been consistently asking CDC and Bucks to meet with us and our planning consultant, it is a matter of much contention, it is they who refuse to meet us - it is their duty as elected public servants to hear our concerns, yet they will still will not meet with us. It is the dogma that surrounds CDC that has caused a stalemate, we have tried very hard to resolve our differences and come to a compromise, but if they refuse to meet us we have to stand our ground.

"But they are not lies, are they? You know my assertions are based in truth, this is why you cannot produce the evidence to refute it.
"

As I have proved several times, they are fabrications and lies, you do not know the facts, you do not know what we represent, you don't even know what CDC represent, you are completely detached from the reality.

Edited by SENSE - 07 July 2010 at 9:12am
Sponsored Links

administrator View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2010 at 9:15am
Dear Flyboy

Please desist from posting inflammatory and baseless accusations on this forum. You are currently acting like a hysterical troll on this forum and I will not tolerate this not least because I am the person who will be sued because of your statements.

I have tolerated your postings as it has stimulated some productive arguments and interesting facts - however, you have recently gone beyond this by becoming personal and not reading the explanations.

Despite what local people have said to me, I welcome your input to this forum, but only factual and not random hysterical personally insulating and baseless accusations.

This of course applies to everyone on the forum and anyone who does not comply will be given time to cool off with a warning and banned for persistent offences.

Let me remind you of the broad rules we have in place.

http://www.chalfontstpeter.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=237

Happy posting.

The Administrator
SENSE View Drop Down
Local
Local

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2010 at 11:02am
Thank you for cutting in, I was beginning to struggle with my own composure there for a while Confused
A great forum by the way, it's great to have somewhere to discuss the future of our village.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567