Forum Home Forum Home > General > Out & About
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

POLICE Surgey Budgens

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pants 2 Tight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2009 at 9:23am
Originally posted by PCSO Brennan PCSO Brennan wrote:

Im not sure i like being refereed to as a can of beans
Sorry, I'm going through a bit of a manic phase. I didn't mean it as a derogatory remark. Of course, I meant Heinz and not one of those manky value brands.
Sponsored Links

Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2009 at 11:50am
PCSO Brennan - ive seen quite a few Met Police cars recently in the Chalfonts/Beaconsfield and Seer Green areas. Are they assisting when short of units? Some joint operation?(I know TVP and the Met do ANPR ops together for instance)
PCSO Brennan View Drop Down
TVP
TVP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PCSO Brennan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2009 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by DanW DanW wrote:

So we have one PCSO for about 30,000 people?!

Do the CSP Parish Council still pay half of the PCSO wages, as I think they originally did?

Lol if thats how many are in those villages put together than yes. The main PCSO for Cst Giles is away for personal reasons at the moment and the other PCSO works 2 days a week as he is a part time uni student.

They are not currently paying the wages until CstPeter receive their other PCSO. I am not the one thats funded by the parish council, but yes they are still doing it.

Originally posted by Pants 2 Tight Pants 2 Tight wrote:

Originally posted by PCSO Brennan PCSO Brennan wrote:

Im not sure i like being refereed to as a can of beans
Sorry, I'm going through a bit of a manic phase. I didn't mean it as a derogatory remark. Of course, I meant Heinz and not one of those manky value brands.

I like Heinz beans, so we'll leave it at that

Originally posted by Dave-R Dave-R wrote:

PCSO Brennan - ive seen quite a few Met Police cars recently in the Chalfonts/Beaconsfield and Seer Green areas. Are they assisting when short of units? Some joint operation?(I know TVP and the Met do ANPR ops together for instance)

Dave - I wouldnt like to say as im not 100% sure, but i know there have been alot of arrest attempts from the Met for this area, regarding incidents that happened in the Met area. So no joint operation as far as i know, just working together as usual to keep our eyes open for cars used in crime when they enter the met boarder from us along either M40 or A413 etc.
Chalfont Common & Central | Goldhill & Austenwood
Chiltern South NHPT
Non Emergency Number: 08458 505 505

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12