Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > Holy Cross Development
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New New Sewage Works at Holy Cross Site

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pants 2 Tight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New New Sewage Works at Holy Cross Site
    Posted: 22 September 2009 at 6:33pm
Geoff Cattermole obviously heard something I didn't.

http://chalfontstpeter.buckinghamshireadvertiser.co.uk/2009/09/parish-council-launches-plan-t.html#comment-4573305

I don't recall anything being said about that.
Sponsored Links

pierre View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pierre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2009 at 9:32pm
Ok but where are they going to site the high security mental prison? we also need room for the general run of the mill paedophiles refuge. and what of the arsonist rehabilitation unit?

ffs chalfont! if you dont like it move away! I had to, and there are far better places to live!!!

Perveyor of crap knob jokes since 2007.
tobic View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tobic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2009 at 10:22am
What about the new sewage treatment plant.................would there be room for that as well.....

Condoms should be used on every conceivable occasion.
girl@austenwood View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girl@austenwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2009 at 6:18pm
Ha ha ha ha @ "site the high security mental prison? we also need room for the general run of the mill paedophiles refuge. and what of the arsonist rehabilitation unit?"Clap
Then Thinks....dont give South Bucks Council ideas!
girl@austenwood View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girl@austenwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2009 at 6:24pm

I lived near the entrance of the  Holy Cross Convent site  late 50s and 60's. Often saw people going in, yet strangely-not coming out.Dead 

Post Reply Post Reply