Forum Home Forum Home > General > Out & About
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Phesant, St Giles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Phesant, St Giles
    Posted: 22 May 2008 at 1:03pm

I drive past this every day and have seen some activity recently (mainly a skip in the Car Park).

Drove past this week and there is sign up saying it is opening soon and is looking for staff.

Any ideas what type of restaurant it is going to be? It still has the old Seafood & Grill sign up.

No one really cares if you are miserable so you might was well be happy. (Cynthia Nelms)
Sponsored Links

brewski View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brewski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2008 at 2:59pm
Probally another INDIANWink
Too many laws...
Too few examples...
Eaton View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eaton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2008 at 3:07pm
I'm sure I read something in the local paper saying it was going to be a fish restaurant and the people opening it were in some way connected with the old Cape Fish restaurant.

I shall have a dig through the recycling box/online and try to find the item.

Sorry ignore all of the above, I got confused and having now looked around discovered that my info was wrong.

The previous manager of Cape Fish is now running the King Of Prussia and has taken the old chef from Cape Fish with him. 

So there was a connection with Cape Fish but it wasn't really relevant.Big%20smile

Edited by Eaton - 22 May 2008 at 3:16pm
Wolfie View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolfie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2008 at 11:49pm
At the weekend we noticed (at the Pheasant/original Cape Fish site) there is a new sign 'Cape Fish Continental' , and they were having wine delivered tonight.

Any news anyone?

Power to the people

CASE View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CASE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2008 at 2:32pm

The previous manager of Cape Fish is now running the King Of Prussia and has taken the old chef from Cape Fish with him.

is that good?

Wolfie View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolfie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2008 at 6:48pm
Yes, Case, I posted that!

The new Cape Fish Continental is going to do fish, meat, and pasta dishes.  The restaurant is having a face lift, and the area on the right as you come in the door is being turned into a bar with lounge sofas.

Power to the people

Rachael View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2008 at 1:13pm
Read about it in the Bucks Ad this week
RBWH
 Post Reply Post Reply