Topic ClosedJokes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jokes
    Posted: 12 January 2005 at 9:55pm

Hey,

I can't believe I got to post this thread title before Hissing Sid!  Apologies Sid, and my respect for your contributions to date.

I got some brilliant jokes from the csp.co.uk forum.  Two in particular were absolutely sparkling:-

1 John's parrot joke (John owned the parrot - he wasn't a forum contributor!) but I don't have a copy . . . . .  .

2 The somewhat topical:

Q  What's black and *very* very loud?

A Stevie Wonder answering the iron!

<It's only topical cos now Herr D Blunkett would be the best subject matter now>.  <Or was that even more topical?>

Anyway, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to get 20 pages of quality jokes back up on this thread by 30 June 2005.  Jokes from the former forum perfectly acceptable!

Paul  

Sponsored Links

Eddie View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2005 at 10:05pm

I'll kick start then Paul, with hope that Sid gets here soon

This is G o o g l e's cache of http://www.chalfontstpeter.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1 20 as retrieved on 8 Mar 2004 09:04:35 GMT.
G o o g l e's cache is the snapshot that we took of the page as we crawled the web.
The page may have changed since that time. Click here for the current page without highlighting.
This cached page may reference images which are no longer available. Click here for the cached text only.
To link to or bookmark this page, use the following url: http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:laP6OdvZyhsJ:www.chalfo ntstpeter.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp%3FTID%3D120+chalfont+f orum+jokes+hissing+sid&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Google is not affiliated with the authors of this page nor responsible for its content.
These search terms have been highlighted:  chalfont  forum  jokes  hissing  sid 

< content="Copyright (C) 2001-2003 Bruce Corkhill" name=copyright> function CheckForm() { var errorMsg = ""; //Check for message if (document.frmAddMessage.message.value==""){ errorMsg += "\n\tMessage \t\t- Enter a Message to post"; } //If there is aproblem with the form then display an error if (errorMsg != ""){ msg = "___________________________________________________________ ____\n\n"; msg += "The form has not been submitted because there are problem(s) with the form.\n"; msg += "Please correct the problem(s) and re-submit the form.\n"; msg += "___________________________________________________________ ____\n\n"; msg += "The following field(s) need to be corrected: -\n"; errorMsg += alert(msg + errorMsg + "\n\n"); return false; } //Reset the submition action document.frmAddMessage.action = "post_message.asp?PN=" document.frmAddMessage.target = "_self"; return true; } < = src="includes/default_.js" =text/>

Visit the White Hart in Chalfont St Peter

Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Chalfont St Peter village
 Chalfont St Peter : Chalfont St Peter village
Subject Topic: Jokes Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Hissing Sid

Posted: 02 September 2003 at 1:09am | IP Logged Quote Hissing Sid

Two Irish men walk into a pet shop. Right away they go over to the bird section. Gerry says to Paddy, "Dat's dem."
The clerk comes over and asks if he can help them. "Surenow ,we'll be takin four of dem dere budgies in dat cage op dere", says Gerry. "Put dem in a peeper bag". The clerk does and the two guys pay for the birds
and leave the shop.
They get into Gerry's van and drive until they are high up in the hills and stop at the top of a cliff with a 500-foot drop. "Dis looks like a grand place, eh?" says Gerry. He then takes two birds out of the bag,
places on on each of his shoulders and jumps off the cliff.
Paddy watches as his mate drops off the edge and goes straight down for a few seconds, followed by a 'SPLAT'. As Paddy looks over the edge of
the cliff, he shakes his head and says,"Foock dat, dis budgie jumpin' is too foockin' dangerous for me!"

PART TWO

A minute later, Seamus arrives. He, too, has been to the pet shop and he walks up carrying the familiar 'peeper bag'. He pulls a parrot out of the bag, and then Paddy notices that,in his other hand, Seamus is carrying a gun. "Hi dare, Paddy. Watch dis", Seamus says and launches himself over the edge of the cliff. Paddy watches as, halfway down, Seamus takes the gun and blows the parrot's head off. Seamus continues to plummet until there is a SPLAT, as he joins Gerry's remains at the bottom. Paddy shakes his head and says, " Fook dat too - An' oim never troyin' dat parrotshooting nider".

PART THREE

A few minutes after Seamus splats himself, Sean strolls up. He too has been to the pet shop and he walks up carrying a familiar 'peeper' bag.
But instead of a parrot, he pulls a chicken out of the bag, and launches himself over the cliff, with the usual result.
Once more, Paddy shakes his head. "Fook me Sean, first der was Gerry wit his budgie jumping, den Seamus parrotshooting, and now you, fockin' hen gliding".

ReTrO

Posted: 02 September 2003 at 6:13pm | IP Logged Quote ReTrO

Brilliant!

www.retrotaz.co.uk
Back to Top View ReTrO's Profile Search for other posts by ReTrO Visit ReTrO's Homepage

Steve Church
Groupie
Groupie

Posted: 04 September 2003 at 12:38am | IP Logged Quote Steve Church

The Genie

A husband took his wife to play her first game of golf. Of course, the wife promptly hacked her first shot right through the window of the biggest house adjacent to the course. The husband cringed, "I warned you to be careful! Now we'll have to go up there, find the owner, apologize and see how much your lousy drive is going to cost us." So the e couple walked up to the house and knocked on the door. A warm voice said, "Come on in." When they opened the door they saw the damage that was done: glass was all over the place, and a broken antique bottle was lying on its side near the broken window.

A man reclining on the couch asked, "Are you the people that broke my window?" "Uh...yeah, sir. We're sure sorry about than t," the husband replied. "Oh, no apology is necessary. Actually I want to thank you. You see, I'm a genie, and I've been trapped in that bottle for a thousand years. Now that you've released me, I'm allowed to grant three wishes. I'll give you each one wish, but if you don't mind, I'll keep the last one for myself."

"Wow, that's great!" the husband said. He pondered a moment and blurted out, "I'd like a million dollars a year for the rest of my life." "No problem," said the genie. "You've got it, it's the least I can do. And I'll guarantee you a long, healthy life!" "And now you, young lady, what do you want?" the genie asked. "I'd like to own a gorgeous home complete with servants in every country in the world," she said. "Consider it done," the genie said. "And your homes will always be safe from fire, burglary and natural disasters!" "And now," the couple asked in unison, "what's your wish, genie?"

"Well, since I've been trapped in that bottle and haven't been with a woman in more than a thousand years, my wish is to have sex with your wife." The husband looked at his wife and said, "Gee, honey, you know we both now have a fortune, and all those houses. What do you think?" She mulled it over for a few moments and said, "You know, you're right. Considering our good fortune, I guess I wouldn't mind, but what about you, honey?" "You know I love you sweetheart," said the husband. So the genie and the woman went upstairs where they spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying each other.

The genie was insatiable. After about three hours of non-stop sex, the genie rolled over and looked directly into her eyes and asked, "How old are you and your husband?" "Why, we're both 35," she responded breathlessly. "NO sh*t. Thirty-five years old and both of you still believe in genies?
Back to Top View Steve Church's Profile Search for other posts by Steve Church

Tobic

Posted: 04 September 2003 at 12:16pm | IP Logged Quote Tobic

Wow, nine out of ten for that one

Hissing Sid

Posted: 04 September 2003 at 5:59pm | IP Logged Quote Hissing Sid

The new American Marine Captain was assigned to a Irish Regiment in a remote post in the Lebanese desert. During his first inspection, he noticed a camel hitched up behind the mess tent. He asks the Irish Sergeant
why the camel is kept there.
"Well, sir," is the nervous reply, "As you know, there are 250 men here and no women. And sir, sometimes the men have...m-m-m....urges. That's why we have the camel, sir."
The American Captain says, "I can't say that I condone this, but understand about urges, so the camel can stay." About a month later, the Captain starts having a real problem with his own urges. Crazy with
passion, he asks the Irish Sergeant to bring the camel to his tent. Putting a stool behind the camel, the Captain stands on it, pulls down his pants, and has wild, insane sex with the camel. When he is done, he
asks the Sergeant, "Is that how the Irish do it?"
"Uh, no sir," the Sergeant replies. "They usually just ride the camel into town where the girls are."

Rachael

Posted: 05 September 2003 at 3:42pm | IP Logged Quote Rachael

Excellent joke, gave me a nice smile for the rest of the day, keep them coming !!!!!!!!!!
or should i say keep telling the jokes

Hissing Sid

Posted: 05 September 2003 at 11:07pm | IP Logged Quote Hissing Sid

WHO IS JACK SCHITT

For some time many of us have wondered just who is Jack Schitt?
We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, "You don't know Jack Schitt!"
Well, thanks to my genealogy efforts, you can now respond in an intellectual way.
Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O. Schitt, the owner of
Needeep N. Schitt, Inc. They had one son, Jack. In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt.
The deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deap Schitt and Dip Schitt. Against her parents' objections, Deap Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout. After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced. Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and, because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt Sherlock. Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt, and they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition named Chicken Schitt.
Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony. The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens nuptials.
The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Hoarse. Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt.
Now when someone says, "You don't know Jack Schitt," you can correct them.

Sincerely,

Crock O. Schitt

Hissing Sid

Posted: 06 September 2003 at 4:21pm | IP Logged Quote Hissing Sid

The Greatest Nation in the World...

The following is the transcript of an actual radio conversation in October 1995, between a US Navy ship and The British authorities, near the coast of England. The transcript was released by the MoD on 10/10/95.

BRITISH : Please divert your course 15 degrees to the South, to avoid collision.

U.S.NAVY : Recommend you divert YOUR course 15 degrees to the North, to avoid a collision.

BRITISH : Negative. You will have to divert your course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a collision.

U.S.NAVY : This is the Captain of US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.

BRITISH : Negative. I say again. You will have to divert your course.

U.S.NAVY : THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS LINCOLN. THE SECOND LARGEST SHIP IN THE UNITED STATES' ATLANTIC FLEET. WE ARE ACCOMPANIED BY THREE DESTROYERS, THREE CRUISERS AND NUMEROUS SUPPORT VESSELS. I DEMAND THAT YOU
CHANGE YOUR COURSE 15 DEGREES NORTH. THAT'S 15 DEGREES NORTH, OR COUNTER MEASURES WILL BE UNDERTAKEN TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF THIS SHIP.

BRITISH : We are a lighthouse. F**k off.

mad pierre

Posted: 06 September 2003 at 5:18pm | IP Logged Quote mad pierre

Sid, that just about sums up the septics, (septic tanks, Yanks) I really hope that is true!

Back to Top View mad pierre's Profile Search for other posts by mad pierre Visit mad pierre's Homepage

big baggles

Posted: 06 September 2003 at 5:38pm | IP Logged Quote big baggles

I have heard of that before, dont know i8f it is true or not, but who cares it makes me chuckle !
Back to Top View big baggles's Profile Search for other posts by big baggles Visit big baggles's Homepage

<>
Page < =ForumJump(this) name=TopicPage> < value=forum_posts.asp?TID=120&PN=0&TPN=1 ed>1 < value=forum_posts.asp?TID=120&PN=0&TPN=2>2 < value=forum_posts.asp?TID=120&PN=0&TPN=3>3 < value=forum_posts.asp?TID=120&PN=0&TPN=4>4 < value=forum_posts.asp?TID=120&PN=0&TPN=5>5 < value=forum_posts.asp?TID=120&PN=0&TPN=6>6 < value=forum_posts.asp?TID=120&PN=0&TPN=7>7 < value=forum_posts.asp?TID=120&PN=0&TPN=8>8 < value=forum_posts.asp?TID=120&PN=0&TPN=9>9 < value=forum_posts.asp?TID=120&PN=0&TPN=10>10 < value=forum_posts.asp?TID=120&PN=0&TPN=11>11 < value=forum_posts.asp?TID=120&PN=0&TPN=12>12 < value=forum_posts.asp?TID=120&PN=0&TPN=13>13 < value=forum_posts.asp?TID=120&PN=0&TPN=14>14 < value=forum_posts.asp?TID=120&PN=0&TPN=15>15 < value=forum_posts.asp?TID=120&PN=0&TPN=16>16 < value=forum_posts.asp?TID=120&PN=0&TPN=17>17 < value=forum_posts.asp?TID=120&PN=0&TPN=18>18 < value=forum_posts.asp?TID=120&PN=0&TPN=19>19 < value=forum_posts.asp?TID=120&PN=0&TPN=20>20 of 20
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version

<>Forum Jump < =ForumJump(this) name=JumpForum> < value="" ed>-- Select Forum -- < value="">Members Registration Policy < value=forum_topics.asp?FID=9>  - Policy agreement < value="">General Discussion < value=forum_topics.asp?FID=6>  - Chalfont St Peter village < value="">Voting Polls < value="">Re-Uniting Friends < value=forum_topics.asp?FID=7>  - Looking for somebody? < value=forum_topics.asp?FID=4>  - From the U.K < value=forum_topics.asp?FID=2>  - From Australia & New Zealand < value=forum_topics.asp?FID=3>  - From the USA < value=forum_topics.asp?FID=5>  - From the rest of the World < value="">Job Vacancies