Forum Home Forum Home > General > Out & About
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RIAT 2007

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RIAT 2007
    Posted: 16 July 2007 at 11:49am
RIAT 2007

had a fantastic day with the kids yesterday at RIAT at RAF Fairford...

never been to RIAT before  but with a little boy who is obsessed with airoplanes thought it might be fun to go...

i dragged the wife and daughter along too.....

it was abit steep at £37.50 per adult to gain entry but under 16's go in for free....

once inside i was surprised what was there, more than just an airshow.... everything from flying displays of vintage aircraft as one would expect  to  classic cars, robot wars, also extreme sports, and stuff like the usual funfairs and stuff...
also displays of a dr who club who scooted around the runways in dalek replicas and also loads of stuff for the kids to do and get involved with... !

the planes were the main reason for going and the dispalys were non stop from 9 am to 6.15.... including the red arrows, the blue leopards, the thunderbirlds the french and italiain airforce airobatic display teams along with the best of the current avaiation industry offerings from around the world...

a really good family day out, and even the wife and daughter enjoyed it !

so if you are looking for something to do in future years then consider the RIAT ....

Edited by big baggles - 16 July 2007 at 12:32pm
need a stella and i need one now !
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply