Forum Home Forum Home > General > The Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedA message.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Newcomer
Newcomer

Direct Link To This Post Topic: A message.
    Posted: 23 September 2005 at 2:30pm

Ladies and Gentleman,

Firstly, hello to all those that haven't met me yet, I am new to your forum but already finding it to be a decent and exciting place. Thank you for your warm greetings yesterday!

I wish to share with you some thoughts and messages that have been passed to me lately from a gentleman by the name of Carlos.

I would like it to be known that Carlos sends his best wishes to you all and hopes that you are all well. He was telling me how he has recently become quite a fan of Cliff Richard because Cliff holds such a close affinity to Christianity and faith, and faith is something Carlos has a lot of. He talks very highly of you Chalfonteers and he wants to share his love with you. His wishes centre around remorse and guilt and he openly begs for your forgiveness and wants you to know that he has transitioned through a period of reformation where he was able to also develop an appreciation for Roy Castle records too, dedication is all you need, and he has it folks!

How will you take this news I wonder? Will you turn your head to such a character and shun him or will you open your arms and re-welcome a believer in righteousness and good will?

The choice is yours, however you choose feel confident that Carlos is alive, well and thinking of you.

Thank you for your time,

Have a great weekend,

Fronty.

A versatile kitchen tool for slicing, dicing, chipping, chopping and shredding fruit and vegetables.
Get the amazing V-Slicer!
Sponsored Links

Helen View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2005 at 4:09pm

Thank you for your message, will you let dear carlos know, the village has not missed him and if you belive him you are one of a kind. We have had some intresting things happen in the village the latest news is;#

yobs went round picking up rubbish

nuns had a rampage down the white hart

oh and the pigs flew east for the winter

jake View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2005 at 4:16pm
Helen you forgot about the police staring to doing there job
Wolfie View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2005 at 4:21pm

Jake talk about the Police doing their job - did you see the front page of the BucksFreePress this week, about the two Community Officers who were taking photos of each other in front of a crashed helicopter they had been sent to investigate!   So that's where the budget is going is it?   

By the way Sarah, I don't buy the BFP, I was reading the front cover whilst in Waitrose!    Didn't want you to think I'd gone off with the opposition.

jake View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2005 at 4:31pm

Jill i might pop down the shop and have a look and pretend i'm doing my lottery ticket

Edited by jake
pierre View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2005 at 3:23am

remember Jake, if it says 45p on the label it will ring 60p up on the till!

I have great fun in the newsagents now!  the little scarfaced indian chap is great and we have a laugh together now when I spot an incorrect price and he immediatly drops the price without checking!

Perveyor of crap knob jokes since 2007.
jake View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2005 at 10:10am
Originally posted by pierre pierre wrote:

remember Jake, if it says 45p on the label it will ring 60p up on the till!

I have great fun in the newsagents now!  the little scarfaced indian chap is great and we have a laugh together now when I spot an incorrect price and he immediatly drops the price without checking!

yes i know i had a freindly chat with them when it said special offer but come up at the normal price as you may remember, i have not seen scareface in there for a couple of day's and the manager has left because he said he can not work under the situation the shop runs, shame he was a nice bloke

big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2005 at 11:54am
budgens did their fair share of overcharging this weekend !-  their buy one get one free offers were not uploaded onto the tills plus their  till operators seem to scan some items in twice !- got me my 5-86 refund though !
need a stella and i need one now !
 Post Reply Post Reply