FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

F1 is well and truly coming home

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: F1 is well and truly coming home
    Posted: 12 December 2021 at 10:01pm
I cannot say Verstappen didnt deserve the win.  He is an awesome driver.

But I wouldn't bet against Hamilton retaking the crown next year, you dont become 7 times WC without having serious determination
Sponsored Links

watsy View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2021 at 9:43pm
Incredible that the whole season came down to a single lap sprint at the last minute.  Disappointed Hamilton didn't win but Verstappen has been an incredible competitor in probably a slightly slower car.  Great for the sport as a spectacle.
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2021 at 2:59pm
sadly not to be for Hamilton today.

A truly classy season by both teams and drivers and well done to Verstappen.

Great sportsmanship by Lewis and his Dad congratulating Verstappen, Horner and co.  Toto could have made the same gesture but it disappoints me he didnt

Edited by MV Owner - 12 December 2021 at 7:08pm
AlpinaB5 View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlpinaB5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2021 at 1:18pm
Well, since I last reported in, The Lions slipped somewhat but it only makes tomorrow’s decider a little more interesting. Delighted to see Williams and Adams in to offer more variation. Paws crossed!
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2021 at 8:44am
I like Lando and its good to see a British team in McLaren coming back to the fore.  There was major support for Lando at Silverstone
AlpinaB5 View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlpinaB5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2021 at 4:44pm
I just like to shake the cage occasionally 😜 The Lions were superb, but getting back to F1, we now have Lando Norris. George Russell is great too. It’s looking good for the Brits in F1. But I still think LH is a moaning git, and not in the same class as MSC 😂😂
EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2021 at 2:23pm
As you know I'm not a racing fan (or a football fan really)but I was delighted for Hamilton, it does make you proud to see these amazing young men, both in motorsport and football, being such great credits to themselves and our country, it does make me proud and hopeful.
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2021 at 11:48pm
I think you and I will have to disagree Alpina and unfortunately I didnt see the game but I hear it was good!
AlpinaB5 View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlpinaB5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2021 at 10:25pm
Regrettably I will never accept that Lewis will bring it home. That first corner manoeuvre was deliberate to take off the better driver, and he will never be in the same class as MSC (he moans all the time), but maybe we can agree that The Lions will bring it home. What a game. Come on the Lions 🦁 
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2021 at 6:49pm
An awesome performance by the greatest racing driver that this fine sporting nation has ever produced
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>