Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fly Tipping - Lower Road AGAIN

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LDJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fly Tipping - Lower Road AGAIN
    Posted: 15 November 2020 at 4:17pm
Whoever tipped a mountain of stuff in Lower Road should be ashamed - also someone should recognise the stuff and should know if they have paid someone to get rid of it! Lower Road is getting stuff dumped daily and by the I don't just mean by the governments stupid cycle path/planter scheme!
Sponsored Links

MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2020 at 4:45pm
people who fly tip dont give a toss about anyone and are never ashamed of themselves.  Absolute scum

Edited by MV Owner - 15 November 2020 at 4:46pm
brewski View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brewski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2020 at 7:19pm
Without excusing this low life behaviour it's not helped by Buckinghamshire County Council's ridiculous price structure at the refuse centres now.

Or how much they charge to take away a sofa, fridge ect.

This on top of some of the highest council tax bills in the UK.

Edited by brewski - 15 November 2020 at 7:21pm
Too many laws...
Too few examples...
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2020 at 7:53pm
I think theres an element of truth in that but regardless of the cost of disposal I dont just dump my siht in th middle of the road.
brewski View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brewski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2020 at 6:41am
Neither do most people,  thankfully!
Too many laws...
Too few examples...
watsy View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2020 at 11:16am
This kind of fly tipping is industrial criminal activity, nothing to do with household waste charges.
Motty View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2020 at 10:30pm
Entirely agree with Brewski, Bucks council are pushing the no moral brigade to illegally dump. I recently discovered the cost of disposing of plasterboard, which works out about 2-3 times than it costs to buy new, how crazy is that?!
admarlow View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2021 at 9:23am
Originally posted by watsy watsy wrote:

This kind of fly tipping is industrial criminal activity, nothing to do with household waste charges.

Couldn't agree more! And a fair few who are convicted don't even live locally so charges in Bucks wouldn't effect them. Last week in the paper was a chap from Hounslow. 
brewski View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brewski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2021 at 12:59pm
I think therefore it's fair to conclude these low life scumbags fit both categories!
Too many laws...
Too few examples...
 Post Reply Post Reply