Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Remembrance Day Parade CSP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Remembrance Day Parade CSP
    Posted: 03 October 2019 at 9:11pm
Hi Everyone,

This year we will be having our Remembrance Day Parade on Sunday 10th November starting at approx 2.40pm.

Many of you will know that we lost our police support for the parade a few years ago and since then the parish council have funded a traffic management company so this important tradition can continue.

To support this though we also need volunteers to help us close the road and man all points. We have a small but friendly team of all ages that do this but I am down 8 people this year as they have other commitments. So I need another 8 people to help us pull it off!

If you are prepared to come from 2pm until about 3.30pm and help to man the road closures then please contact me, Emma Old at emmaold@hotmail.com.

Those of you on other village platforms, facebook, etc please feel free to share my post. Thanks very much indeed.
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
Sponsored Links

EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2019 at 9:11pm
Hello!

I am still a minimum of 5 short if anyone could spare an hour and a half that day, I promise you'll have an enormous sense of well being (to steal a quote!) afterwards.

Edited by EmmaO - 10 October 2019 at 9:11pm
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
 Post Reply Post Reply