Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hamilton at Silverstone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hamilton at Silverstone
    Posted: 14 July 2019 at 1:54pm
I just have to say good luck to Lewis Hamilton at Silverstone. This guy is arguably one of the finest racing drivers of all time and certainly the best this fine sporting nation has produced
Sponsored Links

MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2019 at 3:42pm
A stoking win from this class act driver
Mr Disgruntled View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Disgruntled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2019 at 4:31pm
Oi mush.. What's this got to do with Chalfont St Peter??
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2019 at 4:39pm
nothing
Mr Disgruntled View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Disgruntled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2019 at 6:17pm
Did one post onto here instead of an F1 Forum by mistake my old chap... 
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2019 at 6:31pm
nope, Im not a member on one so just thought I'd post here
hissing sid View Drop Down
Chalfont Oldie
Chalfont Oldie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hissing sid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2019 at 12:41am
Originally posted by Mr Disgruntled Mr Disgruntled wrote:

Oi mush.. What's this got to do with Chalfont St Peter??

Quoting on here about something, is better than nothing. As it seems to be the way, lately 

Hissing Sid

It's a free country, adopt whatever PC stance you want. Just don't tell me which stance I should take just because it clashes with your opinion.

watsy View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2019 at 9:22am
Felt his huge achievements yesterday were somewhat overshadowed in the media by the cricket and tennis.  Huge 130+k crowd too - has to be one of the largest attended spectator events in the UK.

It does affect CSP slightly with all the helicopters going over our village to the event!

Edited by watsy - 15 July 2019 at 9:22am
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2019 at 1:59pm
It is a hugely attended event, its up there with the European round of the World Superbikes which was hosted each year at the historic Brands Hatch GP Circuit.  Arguably one of the world's finest motor racing circuits.

Edited by MV Owner - 15 July 2019 at 2:01pm
AlpinaB5 View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlpinaB5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2019 at 12:48pm
MV, I reckon in Verstappen and Leclerc we’ve seen the new Senna and Prost! Vettel’s days are numbered. Never been a fan of Lewis, but I accept he’s a top driver. Not quite the same class as Schumacher though...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>