Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

KEYS FOUND

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KFofCSP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: KEYS FOUND
    Posted: 21 June 2019 at 8:59am
Set of keys found at the top of CStP common. If you can describe them accurately, I will return them to you.
KF
Sponsored Links

MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2019 at 6:14pm
very nice of you to take the effort to let everyone know
AlpinaB5 View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlpinaB5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2019 at 9:30pm
My address is on them mate. If you can tell me what it is, I’ll collect.
KFofCSP View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KFofCSP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2019 at 6:35am
No address on this set of keys. 
If your address is on your lost set, I suppose you will have been burgled by now....
KF
AlpinaB5 View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlpinaB5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2019 at 11:13pm
I was wondering where my telly and sofa had gone! Hope the true owner turns up. 
ding View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ding Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2019 at 12:49am
Seems to me the person who found the keys was being kind and responsible. Can't understand the silly remarks since.
AlpinaB5 View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlpinaB5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2019 at 8:12pm
get a life Ding. It’s just the usual village banter. Of course I hope the person who lost the keys gets them back but it is rather pathetic reading pious righteous comments from people who readily want to take offence on behalf of other people. A sense of humour is what’s supposed to set us apart from others. Dear me.
ding View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ding Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2019 at 1:36am
Sorry. Maybe my words were a little over the top. Being someone who has not been with you very long maybe I need to get in the right frame of mind before sending messages. [
AlpinaB5 View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlpinaB5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2019 at 7:04pm
Get yourself in the Greyhound one afternoon and Welsh Paul will buy you a welcome drink. Welcome to the village.
EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2019 at 9:36pm
Welcome to the village Ding. There are some wannabe comedians on here, some are funny, some are not!! I'm sure you'll sort us all into camps soon, but welcome to the village and welcome to the forum, nice to have some new voices.
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>