Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Please go vote today!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barn Owl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please go vote today!
    Posted: 23 May 2019 at 8:21am
Morning all! Today's the day we can all take part in the democratic process......please go vote today!
Sponsored Links

big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 9:27am
is there anyone worthy of my vote, that is the question !
need a stella and i need one now !
Barn Owl View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barn Owl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 9:30am
There were hustings in Chesham last week where most parties' candidates came to speak - did you go? That was an opportunity to see if anyone was worthy!
GXCSP View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GXCSP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 4:36pm
I was the only one there this morning when voting at 7.30am at  All Saints church . 

Almost thought I had the wrong day.
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 5:17pm
to be honest if theres a low turn out its not surprisable.  I think most people have lost all faith in politicians if indeed there was any
AlpinaB5 View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlpinaB5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 6:17pm
AlpinaB5 View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlpinaB5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 6:23pm
This site obviously doesn’t receive photographs. I’ll paint the picture. It speaks volumes that there were arrows on the floor of the ramp leading up to the door of the centre pointing out where to go. Should people who rely on such arrows be allowed to vote? 
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Barn Owl Barn Owl wrote:

There were hustings in Chesham last week where most parties' candidates came to speak - did you go? That was an opportunity to see if anyone was worthy!

sadly i didnt go....i was in chicago all last week, so missed the hustings
need a stella and i need one now !
 Post Reply Post Reply